WELL BABY CLINIC:
“The clinic that focuses on wellness, not on illness!”
The SIMS Pediatricians provides timely vaccination, growth monitoring, development assessment & anticipatory guidance for children and their parents.
Do not be overwhelmed by your child’s long & confusing vaccination schedule. SIMS Pediatricians will make it simpler and easy to handle for you. And they are always there to answer questions on your child’s growth & development and guide in the right direction!
“You are what you eat!”
Eating well and eating right are important for a child’s growth, health and wellbeing. But, when children don’t well & right – when their eating is picky, fussy or messy – where do you look for help? Your long search for help ends NOW with the advent of SIMS Feeding Clinic, a clinic dedicated exclusively for the treatment of feeding difficulties in children.
Our expert team comprises of pediatricians, nutritionists & feeding therapist to deal with all kind of feeding difficulties. Our goal is to make your child a healthy eater and happy grower!
The Department Liver Diseases and Transplant Surgery at SIMS Hospital is one of the few Centers in the country where deceased donor as well as living donor liver transplantation along with comprehensive treatment for Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic diseases are being offered to patients under one roof. The team comprises of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Intensivists, Anesthetists, Technicians, Counselors and Specialized Nurses.? Transplant team is the one of the most experienced in the region and has received extensive training in the best centers across the world and has a vast experience in performing and managing liver transplants.
AT CLINIC WE OFFER
- Pre-transplant evaluation and care of recipients and living donors
- Post-transplant care of recipients and living donors.
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Deceased (Cadaveric) Donor Liver Transplantation
- Pediatric Liver Transplantation
- Complex & parenchymal preserving liver resections for liver cancer
- Staged procedures (including interventional radiology and liver resection)
- Surgery for Portal Hypertension
- Liver resections for gall bladder cancer Interventional Radiology Procedures
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) for liver tumors
- Portal vein embolization, Trans arterial Chemoembolization – TACE & DC Beads
- Trans jugular Intrahepatic Porto Systemic Shunts (TIPSS)
- Trans arterial Radio-embolization (TARE / Yttrium-90)
WHY CHOOSE US?
- A dedicated and well-trained multi-disciplinary team
- State-of-the-art modular operating theatres -Cutting edge technology
- Dedicated Liver & Post-transplant ICU
- Unique infection control systems
- Excellent patient coordination and administrative services support
- Caters to International patients and sensitive to their socio-cultural and ethnic needs