DR. VIJAYAKUMAR CHOCKKAN
DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL SERVICES
- Graduate of Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Postgraduate Resident in Anesthesiology and Radiology, Madras University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Research Fellow in Molecular Biology, University of Laval University, Quebec, Canada.
- Masters Degree in Neurobiology, Laval University, Quebec, Canada.
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research Fellowship Recipient, Alberta, Canada.
- PhD Degree in Neuroscience, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Research Fellow & Associate Professor in Movement Disorders, Dept of Neurology, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- National Institute of Health, USA Grant Recipient, USA.
- Member of Subthalamic Deep Brain Stimulator Treatment Team for Parkinson’s Disease, Emory University, Atlanta Georgia, USA.
- Staff Neurophysiologist/Executive Director of Neurosciences Program, St. Luke’s Medical Center-Aurora Health Care,
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- Staff Neurophysiologist/Executive Director of Neurosciences Program, Wockhardt Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Senior Consultant & Head of Department Neurosciences, Apollo Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
- Medical Superintendent of Apollo Hospitals, Chennai Region, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award, MGR University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.